<$BlogRSDURL$>

teisipäev, detsember 14, 2004

My Bonus-size Year-end Spectacular

Note to self: remember this phrase for future use as euphamism for penis.

So this is Christmas and that means it's time for me, like so many others, to tell you what I liked this year and expect you to trust me.

Over the next few weeks, you'll be seeing lists of my favorite movies, music, books, TV, whatever for 2004. Two important rules: 1) This is obviously only selected from what I've seen, heard, or read, so some good stuff will inevitably be left out; and 2) Especially with music, this is based on things I saw or heard for the first time this year either on new albums or on new compilations and soundtracks. Some stuff may actually be a bit older, but I'm going to try to avoid that.

Up first, probably songs. Movies'll come last because I won't even see a lot of the year's best movies until around or after Christmas.

And I swear I'll get back to talking about actual things again soon.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?