<$BlogRSDURL$>

pühapäev, juuli 25, 2004

Dropping the Ball

I will readily admit that things around here have been pretty slow this week. Unfortunately, I think that's a sign of things to come. I'm leaving my current, free time intensive job on Tuesday, losing my high-speed internet connection on Thursday, and moving back home Saturday. Depending on whether I get a job for the month of August, posting is very likely to be infrequent, if not entirely non-existent. And either way, this whole enterprise is probably going to be shutting down when I head off to grad school in September.

It's been a fun few months, but it's going to be time to get off the ride soon. Don't walk away quite yet, though, because I've got enough snark and outrage left to last me a little bit longer.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?