<$BlogRSDURL$>

teisipäev, juuni 22, 2004

Order John's Package

I just watched the new John Kerry ad titled "Paperwork." It basically just Kerry saying we can save money by cutting down administrative paperwork in health care. Small issue, simple message, not terribly interesting. But I can't help thinking that Kerry very strongly reminds me of Don Duprie, the guy who sells the get rich quick schemes in infomercials.

You know the guy. "Place tiny classified ads in newspapers all across the country and you could make literally millions and millions of dollars." There's just something about the way Kerry says "we could save billions of dollars", I don't know. I feel like he's about to tell me I can find out his secret to saving money on health care by sending him three easy payments of $29.99.

What? I thought it was a funny observation.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?