<$BlogRSDURL$>

reede, mai 28, 2004

Watch Out! I'm Channeling David Limbaugh!

You know, a lot of people on the right wing tend to complain that Christians are unfairly persecuted in this country. Generally, I think these people are full of shit. But then I see a movie like "Saved!" come around and I have to wonder how the public would react to a high-profile comedy making fun of devout Jews or Muslims. Maybe they have a point. Then again, Christian fundamentalism has a much larger voice of its own in our society than they do, so a movie combating it does seem fair. Especially since it seems to be more about tolerance and what Christianity really should be. That's not a message I would think should be objectionable.

Looks pretty damn funny, too.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?