<$BlogRSDURL$>

kolmapäev, aprill 14, 2004

In the Club

I'm watching Anderson Cooper 360 last night because, you know, I like it when the world comes full circle, and he's doing this weeklong series on indecency. The poll question was about whether graphic violence or graphic sex was a bigger problem. Now, after asking that question, Cooper bumps out to a break with footage of men clubbing seals. I mean you see them walk across the ice, stop at a small seal, raise their clubs, and beat them to death. I'm not easily disturbed, but that ain't right. How the hell does something like that get on the air? And how does a man do that? Look down at a baby seal, which I'm sure are quite cute little creatures, and beat it with a club? That's just so barbaric. And for what? Fur?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?